MALONEY’S INACTION COSTS HUDSON VALLEY FAMILIES MILLIONS IN HIGHER ENERGY PRICES
Congressman Sean Maloney wasted over 14 months without taking action on Obama Administration mandates that have resulted in higher energy prices for all Hudson Valley families. September 3, 2014 Chester, NY – Multi-millionaire Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney’s failure to take action on mandates issued by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) have led to historic energy price increases in the Hudson Valley. While Maloney had well ov
- 14 months ago New York State agencies issued their proposal for new “energy capacity zones” mandated by the Obama Administration’s Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).14 hours ago
Obama Democrat Sean Maloney did nothing to stop it then. You're now paying more energy because of his failure to act. #RememberInNovember #DefeatSeanMaloney
Please help spread the word! LIKE and SHARE!
- Happy 227th Constitution Day! http://1.usa.gov/yuXwd19 hours ago
- So happy to provide a forever home for these two little guys who were so lovingly fostered by Ann and her friends at Sound Earth in Fishkill.1 day ago
If you have room in your home and you heart for an animal in need, please consider adopting today. You'll be the lucky one!
So excited to say... Rotini and Finch went to their forever home today to @[160019001477:274:Nan Hayworth]. What a pleasure - she supports rescue work, and clearly loves her babies! Thank you, Nan, for giving such a loving home to cats in need. I'm so happy for them and for your family of humans and pets alike! This is a picture of the crew on their first day inside - that's Rotini sleeping on the red bull facing the camera. Finch is tucked away toward the back. Many happy years, Nan!
- Hi everybody! I'll be brief - we have so much to do this week, and voters are being inundated with a barrage of negative attack ads from Nancy Pelosi's super PAC filled with false character attacks against me.2 days ago
We only have 50 days left until the election - will you contribute $50 or more today to help us fight back?
I need your help today more than ever. We can't let our voices be drowned out by far-left outside spending groups! Please click the link below to make a donation today.
Thank you!!! -Nan
Contribute to Nan's Campaign!
Thank you so much for your contribution to Friends of Nan Hayworth. If you would like to donate by check, you can make checks payable to "Friends of Nan Hayworth" and mail to: Friends of Nan Hayworth P.O. Box 511 Chester, NY 10918
- What a great afternoon at the 2nd Annual Hudson Valley Hoptember Harvestfest in the Town of LaGrange.4 days ago
TWEETS Follow @NanHayworth
Outrageous: Maloney did nothing for 14 months as the Obama Administration raised energy rates on the Hudson Valley to subsidize NYC. #NY18
Lots of fun last night at the Hudson Valley Renegades game for "City of Poughkeepsie Night" with Dutchess County... fb.me/3sXYBU6lk