NAN HAYWORTH RELEASES FIRST TV AD: “OUR HEROES”
Dr. Nan Hayworth today released her first television ad of the campaign, highlighting her experience treating our nation's veterans in the VA system and her unwavering support for veterans.
“As the daughter of two World War II veterans, I revere the sacrifices of the men and women who made our freedom possible. I had the privilege of caring for out veterans in the VA as a doctor," Hayworth said. "I've witnessed firsthand the unconscionab [...]
- Earlier today we released our latest campaign ad that contrasts Sean Maloney's failed record of cutting $6 billion from military pensions and $716 billion from Medicare with Dr. Nan Hayworth's record of caring for patients at the VA and fighting to preserve funding for troops and veterans.1 day ago
As the ad's narrator, Art Hanley, a Vietnam veteran from Brewster, says, "it's an easy choice!"
Please help spread the word. LIKE and SHARE with your friends and neighbors!
Art Hanley of Brewster, who served in Vietnam in the 23rd Infantry Division, narrates this new campaign ad: "I served in Vietnam for this country. What did S...
- Lovely afternoon chatting with friends at the Carmel senior center about my efforts to protect social security and medicare.1 day ago
- Proud to support the North Salem Volunteer Ambulance Corps (NSVAC.ORG) at their new ambulance and equipment fundraiser last night.1 day ago
- It was great to join hundreds of friends and neighbors yesterday afternoon for Orange County Sheriff Carl E. DuBois's 8th annual lobster bake in Goshen!2 days ago
- On this Gold Star Mother’s Day I was privileged to join our veterans and Gold Star families to honor those who have lost a loved one for our freedoms. Please keep all the Gold Star Mothers in your thoughts and prayers.3 days ago
TWEETS Follow @NanHayworth
My first ad focuses on our nation's heroes. I will always fight for those who protect our country. youtube.com/watch?v=TFbrlk…
Outrageous: Maloney did nothing for 14 months as the Obama Administration raised energy rates on the Hudson Valley to subsidize NYC. #NY18
Lots of fun last night at the Hudson Valley Renegades game for "City of Poughkeepsie Night" with Dutchess County... fb.me/3sXYBU6lk