NAN HAYWORTH RELEASES FIRST TV AD: “OUR HEROES”
Dr. Nan Hayworth today released her first television ad of the campaign, highlighting her experience treating our nation's veterans in the VA system and her unwavering support for veterans.
“As the daughter of two World War II veterans, I revere the sacrifices of the men and women who made our freedom possible. I had the privilege of caring for out veterans in the VA as a doctor," Hayworth said. "I've witnessed firsthand the unconscionab [...]
- Nan and her dad, George, had a great time with the 10AM Men's Club at Heritage Hills in Somers this morning!10 hours ago
- Wonderful afternoon with hundreds of great folks at the Dutchess County Senior Prom in the Town of Wappinger!2 days ago
- A worthwhile read about Nan and the state of the race from The Weekly Standard.2 days ago
Is There a Dr. Hayworth in the House?
Unlike 2012, Hayworth will run on the Independence party line, which will give her a boost that could make a significant difference. She got on the line after she beat Maloney in the party primary.
- It was great to be with so many friends to support our veterans at risk at today's "Out of the Darkness" walk in Carmel!3 days ago
- Proud to join so many neighbors and friends bright and early this morning to support the Putnam County Walk to End Alzheimer's!3 days ago
TWEETS Follow @NanHayworth
In 2014 Congressman Maloney voted to support the individual mandate. Tonight he tried to pretend he didn't. #NY18
My first ad focuses on our nation's heroes. I will always fight for those who protect our country. youtube.com/watch?v=TFbrlk…